Euthanasia and End of Life Care
We provide comfortable and peaceful euthanasia appointments for dogs and cats. These appointments can be held in your home, outside, at a favorite park, or other locations depending on what your pet and family prefer.
- Appointment is done where pet is most comfortable
- Any and all family can be present, including other pets (we encourage it)
- We can honor and respect any ceremonial desires your family may have
- Appointments are usually about 1 hour but can last up to 2-3 hours
- We can take payment prior to the appointment so we can focus solely on your family at the appointment
- We do what we can to bring peace and comfort to your pet including
- Sitting on the floor (or couch, bed, anywhere!)
- Sedation/pain medication prior to any handling
How do we differ from other end of life services?
- We give a pre-medication that includes a heavy sedative and pain reliever so your pet is relaxed and comfortable during the whole process
- We personalize the plan to what is best for your pet and family
- We spend as much time with you and allow you to spend as much time needed to say goodbye
- If you wish, we can take your pet to the crematorium for you. We do this with them wrapped in a soft blanket. Your pet is NEVER put into a bag or freezer and while this is hard to imagine, it is common for most cremation services.
- We bring your pet directly to the crematorium rather than schedule a time for them to be picked up.
- The crematorium we prefer only ever does single, true individual cremation and your pet’s ashes are available for return within 24-48 hours.
Please call 952-818-2273 (CARE) or email Dr.Soucheray@gmail.com for additional information or an appointment.
Depending on availability, appointments may be scheduled outside of normal business hours at request.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday: Contact for availability