Our Veterinary Services
Annual wellness visits and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. Preventing disease and early disease recognition will add years onto your pet’s life. We also have a special interest in keeping aging and ill pets comfortable with hospice and palliative care.
From puppies and kittens to senior pets, our services will support your pet's well-being throughout his or her life.
- Comprehensive annual and semi-annual wellness examinations
- Preventative care
- Medical assessment for sick patients
- Dietary counseling
- Behavioral counseling
- Senior pet exams/wellness visits
- In-home hospice and palliative care
- Graceful, at-home euthanasia
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Fridays: Current hospice patients by reqest only.
Please call 952-818-2273 (CARE) or email Dr.Soucheray@gmail.com for additional information or an appointment.